Wednesday 27 February 2013

Day 15

Brunch - 260 calories

1 Itsu Spicy Tuna Maki box - 151 calories
1 Itsu Frozen Yogurt with Strawberries - 109 calories





Dinner - 237 calories

Stuffed Mushrooms 

   - 200 grams of Mushrooms (40 calories)   
   - 3 slices of Wafer Thin Ham (30 calories)   
   - 45 grams of Goats Cheese - (157 calories)
   - Salt, Pepper, Chives and Gralic Granules (10 calories)




Grand Total - 497 calories

Exercise - 40 minutes of Boxercise

And how did it go?

I had the inspiration to have stuffed mushrooms from this blog, but I used different ingredients. This is a very quick meal, yet tasty and filling. I preheated the oven and washed the mushrooms and placed them on a baking tray and then seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic granules. I then added the goats cheese and the ham (I used 3 slices, cut in half) and topped it up with Chives. Before putting the tray in the oven, I wrapped it with foil for  the first 5-7 minutes. I then removed the foil and left it to cook for a further 5-7 minutes. 

I am loving Itsu at the moment, it being very 5:2-friendly, and I even managed to squeeze in a tasty little treat, in form of a no-fat frozen yogurt with fruit. Guess what I will be having on my fast days throughout the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment