Friday 11 January 2013

Day 2

Breakfast - 88 calories

1 boiled Egg - 71 calories
1 boiled Egg Whites - 17 calories

Lunch - 158 calories

4 wafer thin slices of Ham - 40 calories

40 grams of Roasted Peppers (canned) - 37 calories 
40 grams of Artichoke Heats  (canned) - 43 calories
2 Ryvita crackerbread  - 38 calories




Dinner - 196 calories

1 snap pot of Heinz Baked Beans - 139 calories
3 Ryvita crackerbread - 57 calories

Snacks - 57 calories

100 grams of Blueberries - 57 calories

Grand total - 499 calories 


And how did it go?

The eggs for breakfast are a great idea, but I don't want to get bored with them, so I need to find an alternative that gives me as much energy and has such a low calorie count. The lunch was yummy and I didn't feel hungry again until the 5 o'clock mark, so it is definitely a keeper. Dinner wasn't such a great idea, though. It didn't taste all that nice to have that amount of beans with just 3 Ryvittas and the minute I finish the meal I knew I'd be hungry. I soon was. I spent a long time thinking about burgers until I went to bed.  

Beans on toast, great. Beans on Ryvita, not so much so.

No comments:

Post a Comment